Study in Zhejiang University of Science and Technology Study in http://zust.admissions.cn
Notice of 2019 ZUST Master Program intake Spring Semester
2019 ZUST Master Program intake（Spring semester) is now available with various scholarship offers.
Master Programs taught in English:
2. Chemical Engineering and Technique
3. Intelligent Manufacturing and Control Engineering
4 . Advanced Manufacturing and Informationization
5. Engineering Simulation Calculation and Statistics
6 .Mechanical Engineering
9. Applied Statistics
Master Programs taught in Chinese:
1. International Business
Excellent applicants are eligible to apply for 50-100% scholarship which covers the tuition fee for the first academic year. Scholarship seats are limited.
1) Please do the online Application at: http://zust.admissions.cn
2) A copy of the student’s passport
3) Bachelor’s degree certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
University students shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date.
4) Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study or notarized copy(in Chinese or English)
5) English proficiency certificate for the applicants whose native language is not English (English-taught programs)
HSK 5 certificate and transcript or the photocopy (Chinese-taught Programs)
6) Remittance receipt of the application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80 or EUR50
7) Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)